If you are having problems sending AOL Mail, it could be caused by faulty account settings, outdated browsers, poor internet, and more. However, AOL Not Sending Emails can disappoint you as you might have an important mail to send but unfortunately, it couldn’t. Based on the multiple causes of this problematic error, we have enlightened the fruitful troubleshooting methods to aid you. Keep an eye on this write-up to learn how to cope with the email not sending problem within a minute.
Also Read: How to Install AOL Desktop Gold
Why Are My AOL Emails Not Sending?
The AOL Email Not Sending to the recipient problem can be appeared for innumerable reasons. The common feasible reasons are enumerated underneath; take a brief glance at once:
- Most probably, you have exceeded the AOL email sending limit.
- The web browser you are accessing for AOL email is out of date.
- The Operating system is having a poor internet connection.
- The system’s firewall may create hindrances.
- The display name that appears in the AOL email account is incorrect.
- The AOL email server is down or busy due to heavy traffic.
- The Recipient’s email address is spelled wrong.
- Inappropriately configured AOL email settings.
- Most probably, you have a problem with the email attachments or images.
- The Browser is overloaded with cache and cookies.
However, for whatever reason AOL Not Sending Emails problem arises, a couple of troubleshooting methods can quickly fix this issue. Continue reading the blog!
Also Read: How To Recover Deleted AOL Emails
Top Incredible Methods To Resolve AOL Not Sending Emails Problems
If you can’t send emails from AOL or for some reason your AOL Email Not Working, don’t be furious! We have gathered a few productive solutions for you that may lend you a hand in solving this annoying problem. Just, feast your eyes on the beneath-stated guide and implement the given course of action accurately.
Method 1: Restart Your Windows System
Restarting is a staple to combat the technical glitches with AOL. Thus, before making a harder effort in resolving your AOL Mail Won’t Send problem, restart your computer system. Once you restart your PC, the internal memory will also be cleared and thereafter you can send and receive AOL emails hassle-freely. Let’s do it now!
- First, click on the “Start” button or press the “Windows logo” key from the keyboard.
- Thereafter, select the “Power” button.
- From the menu that appears, click the “Restart” tab.
- Now, your system will take a couple of minutes to restart.
- Wait for it and try again sending emails from your AOL email account.
If still your AOL Email Not Sending, move to the next solving tips.
Method 2: Identify The Email Sending Limit For AOL
There is a certain limitation for attaching files and folders while sending emails in AOL. If you exceed the number of limits, your AOL email will not be sent to the recipient. Thus, it is strongly recommended you check the limit to the number of attachments you include in an email. Remove some file attachments and then try to send them. If still AOL Not Sending Emails, attempt the next solving method.
Method 3: Try Another Browser For Sending AOL Email
Your web browser may have not been updated for a longer period. Furthermore, the browser you are using for AOL email is not supportive because of this you experience AOL Email Not Sending error problem. Therefore, it is highly suggested you switch your browser as it can be impactful in fixing such an email not sending problem.
So, if you currently use Google Chrome, switch it to Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Additionally, you can also make your current usable web browser upgraded from the previous version to its latest. Hopefully, the AOL email not sending problem has been resolved. But, if the same problem yet persists, execute the next fixing guide.
Method 4: Remove Browser Cache And Cookies
Clearing the browser history and removing the cache file from the web browser will possibly fix your AOL Email Not Working problem. However, many people prefer using the Chrome browser for accessing any email platforms or web portals. Thus, here’s how you can remove the cache of your browser:
- First and foremost, open the Google Chrome browser on your Windows Desktop.
- Now, give an instant click on the three-dot icon located at the top.
- Then, hit a click on the “More Tools” option.
- Then, select the “Clear Browsing Data” option from the given menu.
- Now, in the next step, set a time range for clearing the cache.
- Afterward, Click the “All Time” tab.
- Next, hit click on the “Clear Data” option.
- After doing so, the cache file has been successfully deleted from your internet browser/
- Now, you can try to send an email from your AOL account to check if the AOL Not Sending Emails problem is solved.
Move to the next solving tricks if still, the same problem exists.
Method 5: Disable The Firewall Settings
Interference of firewall settings could prevent you from accessing AOL or sending any AOL emails. Thus, it is extensively essential to turn off the firewall for a while and then try sending email in AOL. Here’s how you can disable this security software on your PC:
- Click on the “Start” button on your Windows.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Then, click the “Update & Security” tab.
- Opt for the “Windows Security” option.
- Thereafter, navigate to “Firewall & Network Protection” > “Windows Security”.
- Select the “Network Profile” option.
- In the end, disable the firewall via the “Microsoft Defender Firewall” option.
Once the Firewall Security Settings program has been disabled, you can re-launch AOL and start sending emails. If still AOL Not Sending Emails, try another fixing solution.
Method 6: Cross-check The Recipient’s Email Address
Mentioning an incorrect email address in the “To” field may prevent you from sending your email. Therefore, whenever your AOL email doesn’t send, double-check the sender’s email address. Make sure you have typed the correct and complete address of your recipient otherwise AOL Mail Won’t Send at any cost.
Method 7: Check The SMTP Server Settings
For sending any emails, it is necessary to ensure that the AOL SMTP settings i.e., the Outgoing mail server settings are correctly configured. The SMTP server is responsible for outgoing emails, that’s why; the settings should be appropriately entered. Here are the correct settings you need to enter for SMTP mail:
- Outgoing Mail Server for POP3: smtp.aol.com
- Outgoing Mail Server for IMAP: smtp.aol.com
- Port Settings for POP3: SMTP-465-SSL
- Port Settings for IMAP: SMTP-465-SSL
Now, you can attempt to send an email from your AOL Mail account to check if it sends to the recipient or yet not. If still, AOL is Not Sending Emails, attempt the next solution.
Method 8: Check Your Internet Connection
Diagnosing the internet connection is the last but not the least solving guide you should implement to eliminate the AOL Not Sending Emails problem. Therefore, check your internet speed. Make sure the system is having a strong or stable internet connection and then try to send emails in AOL.
Still AOL Not Sending Emails? Dial 24×7 Live Support Number
Hopefully, the aforesaid powerful methods have helped you eradicate the AOL Not Sending Emails problem. If at some point in time you face difficulties while implementing the above solutions, don’t worry! Just take a chill pill! Our experts at Support For Emails are active round the clock to assist you in a way to overcome your problematic hurdles. Hence, dial the given helpline number and stay tuned!