If you forget your Gmail password and fail to sign in to your account, this blog is for you. Here you will get the solution for How to retrieve Gmail passwords with or without any phone and recovery email address.
You need your login credentials, email address, and password to log in to any online account. Similarly, Gmail login also requires the user id and password. But most of the time, when you log out of the Gmail web or app, you need to log into it again. At this point, we need your credentials. In today’s advanced programs, the chrome and application automatically save the user id and password for future use. When you clear cache or uninstall the app, you also clear the saved user id and password. But the main thing starts now; when again you try to login into your Gmail, you have to enter the Gmail user id and password. At this time, most users cannot remember their passwords and don’t know how to retrieve Gmail passwords.
Recovering the Gmail password is not a difficult task. To recover the password, you need some things that would help you.
Things Need to Recover Forgot Gmail Password?
Below are the main components of recovering the Gmail password:
- Your Registered Gmail Phone Number.
- Your Recovery Email Address.
If you have these things nearby, proceed to the next section.
How to Retrieve Gmail Password?
Solution 1: Recover Gmail Password with Phone Number
This method will use your phone number registered with the Gmail account. Carry out your phone and follow the given steps:
- Open the Gmail on your system browser or phone.
- Then, on the browser, type Gmail.com. The Gmail sign-in page will open.
- Now, enter your Gmail Email Address or Phone Number in the email address column and click Next.
- The password page will open; click on Forgot Password? Option.
- After this, the Account Recovery page will appear.
- Now, click on the Get a Verification at the Phone Nuber option.
- You will receive a 6-digit code on your registered phone number.
- Enter the verification code in the Verification Box. Click Next.
- You will redirect to the Change Password page.
- Here, create a new password and hit the Change Password button.
- Finally, go to the sign-in page again and log in to the Gmail account with the new password.
If you don’t have your phone number registered with the Gmail account, you can recover your password with the Recovery email address with the help of the following section.
Solution 2: How to Retrieve Gmail Password with Recovery Email Address
It is an alternative method for recovering your forgotten Gmail password without a phone number. In this method, we use the recovery email address we set up while creating the Gmail account. Now follow the steps:
- Go to the Gmail sign-in page or g.co/recover.
- Enter your email and click on Next.
- Then, click on the Forgot Password? Option.
- Later, the Account Recovery Page opens; click on “Tap on Yes on Phone or Tablet.”
- Now, click the Yes button when asked, “Do You Have Your Phone.”
- On your phone screen, you will receive a pop-up; tap on the Yes It’s Me option to proceed with how to retrieve Gmail password.
- Later, select the Get a verification Code at Recovery@gmail.com option.
- Open the recovery account and copy the verification code.
- Now, paste the code into the verification box.
- The Change Password page will appear, create a new password, and click the Change Password button.
- Finally, log in to the Gmail account with your new password.
If you don’t have any phone number or email address, then follow the next method of how to retrieve Gmail password.
How to Recover Gmail Password without Phone Number and Recovery Email?
When you don’t have a phone number and recovery email, then this method will help you. In this method, you have to answer the security questions (you set up while creating the account). Now, follow the steps:
- Firstly, repeat steps 1-4 from solution 1.
- When you reach the Verification Page, choose the Try Another Way option.
- Now, the Answer Security Question page will open.
- Later, you will be asked the question; you must provide the correct answer.
Note: These questions and answers are set up by you that help in how to retrieve Gmail passwords.
- After providing the correct answers, you will be redirected to the Reset password page.
- Create a new password and click on the Change Password button.
- At last, Gmail sign-in page will open; enter the email and new password to sign in.
What to Do While Changing Password?
There are some points you must follow while changing the password in how to retrieve Gmail password process. These are:
- Create a Strong password that is only rememberable by you.
- Your password must contain an upper and lower case, numeric, and some special characters.
- Don’t make a short password.
- Don’t create the same password you used earlier
- Don’t use the same password on numerous platforms.
- Never make a password with your name.
After changing the password, you will notice something with your account, which we mention in the following section.
What Happens After Changing the Gmail Password?
After knowing how to retrieve Gmail password and changing the password, you will be signed out everywhere; expect:
- Devices you use to verify yourself when you sign in.
- Some devices with third-party apps, access given by you.
- Home devices that you’ve granted access to the account.
It is also recommended to enable two-step authentication to make your account more secure.
How to Enable Two-Step Authentication?
- Open your Gmail account and choose Manage Your Google Account options.
- Now, choose the Security tab from the left panel.
- Scroll down to choose the 2-Step Verification option.
- After that, you will be asked to sign in again. Click Next.
- Later, provide your Phone Number, choose Text Message, and click Next.
- Now enter the code received on your phone and click on Next.
- Lastly, click on the Turn On button.
Read Also- Gmail Not Receiving Emails?
It isn’t very pleasant when you forget your Gmail password and have work to do. So, with this informative blog, we present the methods for how to retrieve Gmail passwords easily. We also mention methods when you don’t have a phone or recovery email. Experts recommend creating a strong password that only you can remember. However, if you fail to recover the password and want expert help, talk to Support For Emails experts. Our experts will assist you with an easy and suitable solution. You can also reach https//g.co/recover-password-reset to learn about the solutions. Thank you!