SBCGlobal is a famous email platform in the internet industry used for exchanging emails. To use the SBC email, you have to create an account with a registered email address and password. You can use it for your professional and personal use. But somehow, users face that their SBCGlobal email not working on their system, iPhone, and Android mobiles. It can be due to many reasons. So be with us and know what causes it and how to fix it effortlessly.
Why is SBCGlobal Net Email Not Working on iPhone and Android?
Below is the list of reasons why your SBCGlobal email not working correctly on your devices.
- Slow internet connectivity can be the major cause
- When the SBCGlobal servers are down or under maintenance.
- Due to an outdated version of the browser.
- When the browser settings are inappropriate.
- Sometimes, the system’s antivirus blocks the email server.
- SBCGlobal email account hacked by hackers.
- Enter wrong login credentials while signing in.
The above listed are the significant grounds for the SBCGlobal net email problems. Now, the main thing is how you can detect the error. For that, go through the following section.
Why is My SBCGlobal Net Email Not Working – Symptoms
When the SBCGlobal email not working, you can observe the following points:
- You can observe that the SBCGlobal.net server doesn’t respond appropriately.
- You will not be able to send emails from the SBCGlobal account.
- Faces difficulty in accessing the email account.
- Your email page will load slowly.
- Can’t download the mail attachments.
Settle the SBCGlobal Email not Working Error on Windows
Most users work on Windows because it is easy to use and has a simple user interface. So when you face this error, try out the following steps:
- You must have strong internet to fix the error.
- The browser you are using should be compatible with SBCGlobal email. For the best, you can use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- If the browser is not up to date with the latest version, then update it to get your SBCGlobal emails.
- Once done with updating your browser, go to the cookies and cache section and delete them.
- If you still face SBCGlobal not working issue after deleting the cache, then try to disable the extensions and plugins.
- You can also switch to another browser if the error persists.
- Also, disable the third-party Antivirus program to receive emails.
If you are a Mac user, then follow the next section.
How Can I Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working Issue on Mac and iPhone?
If the SBCGlobal is also not operating on Mac, you should remove and re-add your email address. After removing the account, follow the steps:
- In the first, click on Apple Menu and choose Settings.
- Now, move to Mail, Contacts, and Calendars to choose the Accounts option.
- Here, click on the Add Account and go to Other.
- Later, enter the SBCGlobal login credentials and click on Next.
- Now, browse for the POP settings from the top.
- When the POP settings open, type inbound.att.net in the hostname.
- After that, enter the username of the SBCGlobal email account.
- Next, the Outgoing Mail Server screen appears; enter your username and password, and for the domain name, type outbound.att.net.
- Lastly, click on Next and Save.
You can also use the above-stated method for your iPhone. But if you can’t find it right, then we an another to fix this problem on iPhone.
Substitute Steps to Eliminate the SBCGlobal Email Not Working Issue on iPhone
Apart from that, the Mac works like an iPhone, but some users can’t fix the issue with the steps for Mac. Therefore, we came up with alternate steps to fix the error on iPhone.
- When this happens, restart your iPhone immediately
- You can also check the POP3/IMAP receiving server settings.
- While entering the password, check the alphabet for small and capital words.
- Examine the SSL verification.
- You can clear the history data.
- If it still faces the same, uninstall and reinstall the application ad re-login.
What to do When SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Android Correctly
When you observe that your Android SBCGloball email not performing well, then you should follow the given steps:
- You can restart your device.
- Also, you can uninstall and reinstall the SBCGlobal app.
- Check for the internet connection which is connected to your device.
- You can also check the IMAP/POP3 settings on Android devices.
- To fix this, you have to configure the IMAP settings correctly, which are given below:
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: 993
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Authentication Requirement: Yes
SBCGlobal email not working can be annoying, as you can’t send or receive the new emails. Also can’t download the documents attached to the email. So with this guide, you can resolve your problem effortlessly and get your SBGlobal email back. However, if the error still occurs, then you can contact the SBCGlobal email support experts to know how to fix it, and they will resolve your issue immediately.